The PROJECT7 ILB-FLEX pack is a versatile and customizable carrying solution for all of your SKY-HERO accessories, or other mission specific loadouts. Its unique FLEX attachment system allows you to easily configure the pack on the go by removing or installing SKY-HERO specific FLEX panels or P7's other standard FLEX panels. These panels are compatible with SIGYN, LOKI, other SKY-HERO payloads, and P7's family of pouches.
The pack's design allows you to attach FLEX panels to both the interior and exterior of the pack, giving you plenty of space to carry everything you need. The exterior of the pack has room for:
- 4 – 6 column X 6 row FLEX panels
- 4 – 3 column X 6 row FLEX panels
This means, for example, you can carry four separate robotic platforms and their respective payloads, batteries, and supporting equipment all in one pack. Plus, the ILB-FLEX features PROJECT7's integrated vest strap system, so you can easily put it on and take it off even while wearing tactical armor.
ILB-FLEX KEY FEATURES:
- Top external 10.5”x5.5” padded top pocket built to carry and protect the SKY-HERO GCS
- Bottom external 11.25”x11” pocket includes three pouches to store chargers, cables and spare parts, as well as a mesh pouch for additional storage
- Large 12”x18” internal padded compartment is reenforced with custom molded Kydex® sidewalls, and provides two 11”x18” webless MOLLE/PALS surfaces for attachment of various FLEX panels
- Webless MOLLE/PALS surfaces on the outside of the pack for additional gear attachment
- Removable shoulder straps with magnetic sternum strap
- Constructed of Blue Force Gear Ultracomp and 500D Cordura