The PROJECT7 INTEGRATED HELMET SYSTEM (IHS) combines the best helmet components into a single, fully built system, specifically designed for tactical operators. The IHS utilizes a PROTECH Tactical ballistic shell and is available in lightweight or standard weight ballistic packages, in a high cut or full cut design, in two sizes, with six color combinations.
The entire system is housed in a P7 padded helmet bag, which allows for the fully configured helmet to be packed and protected without needing to remove comms, NVG mounts, counterweights, beacons, or other accessories.
- BOA® based suspension system
- BOA® adjustment system ensures comfort and an exact fit
- Wilcox® L4 night vision shroud
- Ops-Core® bungees to securely mount NVGs
- Bolted Ops-Core rails ensure attachment of accessories such as lights and over-ear comms
- Custom, Mil-Spec Velcro® kit to facilitate optional NVG counterweights, Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) beacons, helmet mounted communication systems, or ID patches