TACTICAL WRIST MONITOR
The SKY-HERO Tactical Wrist Monitor (TMW) is a compact and lightweight wrist mounted monitor that weighs just 145 grams and attached by an adjustable strap, making it portable as well as practical. This device can provide your team with uninterrupted audio/visual surveillance in real-time, allowing you to make informed, tactical decisions.
The TMW easily pairs to your existing SKY-HERO system and automatically allocates your LOKI Drones and/or SIGYN Ground Robots to each of the 4 buttons at the top of the device. These 4 buttons allow you to easily transition between the camera feed of each assigned robotic device, giving you more intel without having to compromise the safety of your team.
This device is powered by an embedded and rechargeable lithium-ion cell that provides up to 150 minutes of battery life. The housing is made from durable polycarbonate and aluminum, making it rugged enough to withstand the elements. It can be used in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 122°F, making it suitable for a wide range of environments.
TWM KEY FEATURES:
- Four buttons allow for switching between views of up to four devices, allowing user to watch device not being operated by pilot
- Operates independent of pilot and GCS
- External MMCX Antenna connector for increased range or deployed antenna
- 150 minute run-time
- Wireless encryption & 250m reception range
- High resolution 2.7” monitor screen
- Comes standard with adjustable wrist strap